Hyundai i10 door panel removal

Here's a little guide to how to remove the door panels on Hyundai i10. My goal was to see how I could replace the stock speakers in the car. This will be in another post when I get to it.

There are two screws in the door which have to be removed.
There's a little cover which easily pops open.

In order to proceed you are gonna need a set of tools like this:

When the screws removed, start by removing the panel near the rear mirror joystick. Use the tools above:

Then you are gonna remove the window crank. I used the same tools as above to get underneath the crank, and then with some force pulled it off.



Then start removal of the whole panel by starting at the bottom. There's a small gap between the panel and the door located at the bottom, which is an easy starting point. When you get around the whole panel, it should snap right off. My car had no wires attached to the panel at all.

The following is pictures of the panel and speakers, which I eventually will replace.
















Kommentarer

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Hyundai i10 Subwoofer installation